In August 2016, we changed our name from My Urgent Care at Home to Anywhere UrgentCare™ with a website address at (anywhereurgentcare.com). Today, our brand of serving patients here in Colorado Springs, Colorado is stronger than ever. Mobile urgent care and house calls are not necessarily a new thing, but how we deliver it is. We bring essential urgent care to you anywhere in Colorado Springs.
By offering at-home health care, patients can save themselves the trip to the doctor or urgent care clinic.
Ultimately, this can save time and money, especially if you are not able to see your primary care doctor as soon as you need to. Additionally, medical care in your home is more comfortable than a hectic or cramped urgent care lobby. With Anywhere UrgentCare™, you are always a priority.
While we offer a wide range of urgent care services, keep in mind some things we are not:
- We are not a walk-in service. Please schedule a time during our working hours for us to visit you.
- We are not emergency care. If you have a serious or life-threatening condition, you should call 911 or go to an emergency room.
- We are not an ambulance. We cannot transport you to another medical facility.
- We are not primary care. You are strongly encouraged to establish a primary care physician. We are here when it does not work to visit your primary care doctor or they are too busy.
- We do not accept insurance. We are a cash pay service only. We accept cash, major credit cards, and health savings cards. However, we do provide you a certified receipt that most insurance companies accept for reimbursement.
So when should you call Anywhere UrgentCare™?
Again, it’s appropriate to call Anywhere UrgentCare™ if you have an acute, non-emergency condition and cannot reach your primary care doctor. Please browse the rest of our website for details of all services we offer and pricing. Feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment or if you have further questions about our services.