We’ve changed our name and we’ve changed our website. We think the new name, Anywhere UrgentCare™, and this website (anywhereurgentcare.com) better represents who we are and how we help our patients in Colorado Springs. Mobile urgent care and house calls isn’t necessarily a new thing, but how we deliver it today is. We can now bring essential urgent care to you anywhere in Colorado Springs.
By offering at-home health care, patients can now save themselves the trip to the doctor or urgent care clinic.
Ultimately, this can save time and money, especially if you aren’t able to see your primary care doctor as soon as you need to. However, keep in mind some things we are not:
- We are not a walk-in service. You need to schedule a time during our working hours for us to visit you.
- We are not emergency care. If you have a serious or life-threatening condition, you should call 911 or get to an emergency room.
- We are not an ambulance. We can not transport you to another medical facility.
- We are not primary care. You are strongly encouraged to establish a primary care physician. We are here when it doesn’t work to visit your primary care doctor or they are too busy.
- We do not accept insurance. We are a cash pay service only. We accept cash, major credit cards, and health savings cards. However, we provide you a certified receipt that most insurance companies accept for reimbursement.
So when should you call Anywhere UrgentCare™?
Again, it’s appropriate to call Anywhere UrgentCare™ if you have an acute, non-emergency condition and can’t reach your primary care doctor. Please browse the rest of our website for details of all services we offer and pricing. Feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment or if you have further questions about our services.